Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Invention Commercial




Our last GT project was making commercial for a product we made up. I worked with the same people I worked with on the composition technique project, Kacie and Adelina. Our main goal was just to make an informative (but fake) commercial for our product. The finished commercial is up above. Our product is a battery powered butter dish called the Butterquick. Personally, I am not happy with how the commercial came out, but I was absent for a day, so I could not influence it at all that day. Below is the plan for the commercial which we  didn't exactly follow. Below THAT, is the results from a poll the class took.

This section of my blog will be about our best "team moment". To be honest, I don't know exactly what "team moment" means. I guess I'll just talk about our most productive moment, since in school projects that is how I would determine if one time working with my team is better than another. I think that the most productive time in our project was when I went to Kacie's house to film. Although Adelina wasn't there, we got a lot of video. In Adelina's place, we used Kacie's brother, Austin. (Not the best actor).

In our teams post-production (editing) time, we had a few difficulties, but overcame them. One problem was the audio. In a few shots, whoever was filming was fairly far away, and we couldn't hear anything. That was a very easy fix, though. All we had to do was adjust the audio to a whatever level we wanted it at. We did the same thing if the audio was too quiet. I was absent for a day, though, so I don't know what happened on that day, other than the project was finished. It probably would have been easier if we had assigned each one of a specific task, but being the geniuses that we are, we obviously didn't, so most of it was mayhem.

No comments:

Post a Comment